Front of House – 65,000 Watts of Power
- 16 x Carvin TRx3210 10-inch, 3-way line array (8 per side)
- 8 x Carvin DCM3800L 3800W power amp (driving TRx3210s)
- 8 x Carvin TRx2218B Dual 18-inch subwoofer
- 8 x Carvin DCM2000Lx 2000W power amp (driving TRx2218Bs)
- PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 StudioLive Digital Mixer
Carvin V3 100W 3 Channel All Tube Guitar Amp w/4×12 cabinet
- Master volume: Controls output of all 3 channels. Boost or cut your entire rig with one control.
- Boost: Add up to 9 dB of volume boost, switch it on/off via the FS44 footswitch and MIDI.
- Bright: Boost highs starting at 5kHz for added clarity.
- Mid Cut: A unique mid cut helps dial in a master scooped tone from mild to extreme.
- Deep: Adds low frequencies at the sub-harmonic level
- Reverb: Assignable to any channel.
- Smart Loops™: Total control of your effects, remembers your effects loop settings for each channel. Just assign a loop(s) to the current channel, Smart Loops permanently saves it until you change it.
Channel 1 & 2 Overdrive
- Drive Modes:
- “Center” – a classic rich, open overdrive with lots of headroom.
- Turning up the Drive knob adds sustain and warmth.
- “Thick” – brings on the chunk with a massive low-end, textured mids and blistering highs. Turning up the Drive knob adds sustain to the highs, grit to the mids with low-end bark.
- “Intense”- the most gain and sustain with notes that leap out with startling articulation. The low-end is deep and percussive. Mids and highs smoothly blend and still cut through. Turning up the Drive stretches the envelope of sustain to the edge.
- EQX: Toggle between standard EQ and Expanded EQ. This switch opens a wider frequency range for the TREBLE and BASS.
- Presence: Boosting 8kHz to help cut through.
Channel 3 Clean
- Drive Modes:
- “Center” – a classic rich, open clean sound with lots of headroom. Turning up the drive adds tube warmth and sag.
- “Bright” – adds high end to the preamp, inviting high frequencies to chime and sustain as the Drive is turned up.
- EQX: Toggle between standard EQ and Expanded EQ. This switch opens a wider frequency range for the TREBLE, MID and BASS.
- Presence: Boost 11kHz for glassy, shimmering highs.
Carvin Steve Vai Legacy 100W All Tube 3 Channel Guitar Amp w/4×12 cabinet
Carvin B2000-410-118 Full Stack Bass System
- Discrete Class A input stages
- 12AX7 preamp tube (in/out switchable)
- Active/Passive input gain switch with input CLIP indicator
- Preamp DRIVE and master VOLUME controls
- Six EQ controls: SUB BASS, BASS, LOW MID, MID, HIGH MID, and TREBLE
- Signal MUTE front panel switch (also controlled by optional FS22 footswitch)
- EFFECT LOOP front panel bypass switch (also controlled by optional FS22 footswitch)
- DIRECT OUT balanced XLR with independent LEVEL control, switchable “Pre-Post” and “Ground Lift”, DC isolated
- TUNER output jack independent of MUTE switch
- Internal OPTO (optical isolation) clip-activated power amp limiter with “limiter free” normal operation
- Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz delivering maximum efficiency while reducing weight
- Convenient auto-switching AC input for 120V 60 Hz or 240V 50 Hz
- High current combo SPEAKON™ connectors with 1/4″ speaker inserts
- Metal shaft controls with threaded metal bushings mounted directly to front panel
- 19″ 2U all steel chassi
Drums – Taye StudioMaple
- 8″ rack tom
- 10″ rack tom
- 14″ floor tom
- 16″ floor tom
- 22″ kick drum
- 15″ snare drum
- Double kick pedal
Cymbals – Zildjian A-Custom
- 14″ high hat
- 20″ ride
- 17″ crash
- 19″ crash
- 18″ china
- 10″ splash
- 5 cymbal stands
- High hat stand
- 26 x PAR 48 – truss front of stage
- 9 x PAR 64 – truss front of stage
- 5 x Gobo
- 6 x Color scrollers
- 45′ wide x 15′ deep
- 8′ x 8′ x 12″ high drum riser